Criminal Law Practice is our flagship Practice. We provide complete and comprehensive legal services under criminal law from registering a criminal complaint at Police station to its assistance in to investigation, recording of statements, trial, evidences and final arguments. We provide legal protection to our client from undue harassment by the police/CBI by obtaining stay order of arrest from High Courts, Bail, Anticipatory Bail, restraining orders etc. We assist our clients at every level of trial as a defense counsel.
We provide following services under this chapter :
- Legal assistance in filing police complaints / Registration of FIR / Criminal Complaint under the provisions of law of crime/IPC.
- Filing of Criminal complaint before Police station u/s 154 of Cr.P.C or magistrate under section 190, 200, 156(3) Of code of Criminal procedure 1973;
- Filing and arguing of Anticipatory Bail applications U/s 438 of Cr.P.C before Court of Session and High Courts;
- Filing of Regular Bail Application u/s 437 of Cr.P.C before Criminal Courts including JM/MM/ASJ etc.
- Filing of Regular Bail Application u/s 439 of Cr.P.C before Sessions Courts & High courts.
- Filing of Revision Petition under Sec. 397 of Cr.P.C. against the acquittal / conviction.
- Filing a petition U/s 482 of Cr.P.C for quashing of F.I.R or staying the criminal procedure before High Courts;
- Representing clients in the Criminal Trial before magistrate or Court of Session, as defense counsel;
- Filing / defending Complaint under section 138 of N. I. Act before magistrate.
- Filing / defending Criminal complaint under various provisions and sections of Indian Penal Code, Companies Act, Factories Act, Food Adulteration Act, passport Act, NDPS Act, Arms Act etc.